Post! Post! Post!

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@chuckaaa77)
Active Member Admin
Topic starter  

Don't be shy! Post!

So we know how your doin' and get to know you!!!

(@chuckaaa77)
Active Member Admin
Topic starter  

Welcome to All!

I've been busy doing videos and haven't gotten to check here as much as I should and I apologize.

More videos are coming and I hope to get videos from others too to put up. So, if you have a video or want to make a video for me to put up, email me at admin@copdhelpgroup.com and we'll see what we can do!

Keep coming back! I know there isn't very many of us, but a short post from you could help others.

Have a great day!

ReplyQuote
(@chuckaaa77)
Active Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Diane! Welcome! It's so good to hear from you! Where are you from? After reading your post I have some concerns and I'm sorry things are going the way they are.

I can't understand when you were first diagnosed that your Doc didn't do a Pulmonary Function Test. Sometimes it comes down to something as stupid as insurance not paying, but I can't believe that could be it, but maybe, who knows. Do you have a Pulmonologist? I don't. My Doc uses the one at the Hospital when I'm admitted for a consult. I was trying to get one but, long story for another time.

Please do me a favor, try to avoid wide swings in the oxygen because that's not good. Were you in the hospital at 4 and sent home at 2 or did you wean yourself down from 4 to 2? When I first started on oxygen it was at 3 for just the day time hours and sleep with none. Then eventually moved up to 24 hours after a few years. Did you get a Pulse Oximeter yet? Remember too much oxygen just as bad as too little. I'm addressing that in my next video which is being edited now.

Your right, to me, and this is All just me talking, take it with a grain of salt because everybody is Not the same, Ok? The Lexapro and Wellbutrin just makes ya goofey.

Years ago, my Doc had me on Buspar and Zoloft and I took it maybe 4 years. When I quit them the withdrawal was terrible! Not craving, but skin crawling and my cat was talking to me! Really! And I could understand her! Lol! It took about 3 weeks to get out of my system. I don't know when exactly because I'm goofey anyway. Lol!

DON'T WORRY! Worry gets you nowhere. Unless a UFO lands on your head or something like that, you probably have alot of years left if you only have COPD. So far, I don't know of anybody croaking quick from this. Don't get me wrong, unless you wreck yourself by doing something crazy, sit back, take as deep a breath as you can, and relax.

Thank you again for posting! Hope you respond soon! Have a good day!

ReplyQuote
(@chuckaaa77)
Active Member Admin
Topic starter  

It's great to have someone other than me post. You've seen some or all of my videos so far and you probably know alot about me just from those. Other than a response from DMartin2019, I know nothing about all of you!

Please tell us a little about yourself! It won't take long and it won't hurt.

This is the ONE place you can let it all out to people that actually understand what your going through. Sometimes I want to explode when I'm trying to explain to someone that can breathe how it feels. Especially when they say, "just take it easy", if it was Only that easy! Ugh!

Ok. Now, You take it from here. Surely you have a funny, sad, scary, story to share or a question that you'd like to know how others are coping.

Jump in, the waters fine! We are probably the only ones that Do understand.

Have a good Day!

ReplyQuote
Share: